PaySimply is operated by Payment Source Inc. Payment Source Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we” and “our” and “us”) is committed to respecting the privacy of our customers (hereinafter referred to as “You” and “you” and “client”) and recognizes the need for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information (as defined herein) entrusted with us. We are compliant with all applicable privacy laws including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5 (“PIPEDA”).
In order to comply with PIPEDA and other provincial privacy laws, we must first obtain our clients (the “Clients”) consent prior to collecting, using, storing or disclosing a Client’s personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any form of data that allows an individual or business to be identified directly or indirectly (e.g., name, date of birth, title, address, telephone number and email address).
You agree that we may monitor and record your interactions with us. This is to establish a record of the information that you provide, to ensure that your instructions are followed properly, and to ensure customer service levels are maintained. Records of calls and electronic communications are destroyed when they are no longer required for business or other purposes, and any personal information is safeguarded in accordance with regulatory and industry accepted policies.
What Information is Collected?
In order to provide our services to you, we may need to collect the following information:
- Contact Information: includes full names, addresses, postal codes, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Additional Personal Information: this may include, but is not limited to first name, age, marital status, occupation, source of funds, purpose of payment, etc. .
- Financial Information: means any payment information related to your use of our services. ..
- We only collect the personal information necessary for providing you with our services.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information:
- Because complete payment information is essential providing you with our services.
- To complete the payment of taxes to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or other government agency.
- To complete payment of any other services we offer.
- To assist in our marketing and promotional initiatives.
- to assist in the delivery of services to you.
What Information is Disclosed?
If a client wishes to submit information for the intended purpose of contacting us, we may ask for an email address, name, phone number, address, or any other personal or business information required to provide to evaluate the appropriate response, if necessary.
We will never disclose your Personal Information to any third party unless required to do so by law, for identification and verification purposes, as authorized by PIPEDA, or any other regulatory bodies which we are governed by to provide our service
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We may keep and use information about you in our records for as long as it is needed for the purposes described in this policy, even if you cease to be a customer.
Address: Payment Source Inc., #305 – 365 Evans Avenue, Toronto, ON M8Z 1K2
Information is also available from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.